We make it as easy as possible for you to explore your future at Hesser College. You may request more information online or call Hesser College at 888.971.2190 (Toll Free). An Admissions Representative will guide you through a step-by-step process to help you:
- Identify your interests and career goals
- Explore the career options for each program you choose
- Arrange for a personal tour of the campus
- Learn if you qualify for various financing options
- Get started with the admissions process
Specific Procedures for Admission
Some specific Hesser College procedures for admission are listed below. Please click here to request our full course catalog for further details.
- All applicants must complete the required admissions documents and submit the necessary fee(s) stated on the Tuition and Fee Schedule.
- All applicants must complete an informational interview. Applicants are encouraged to bring parents or spouses to the interview.
- All applicants are encouraged to tour the campus prior to starting classes.
- Programs at the Institution will require prospective students to take and pass a nationally standardized test, the Wonderlic SLE, with a minimum score in order to gain admittance to the Institution. The programs and minimum scores are listed in the Catalog Supplement.
- In the event that a student did not make satisfactory academic progress in high school, the application will be evaluated on several criteria including, but not limited to, grade point average, extracurricular activities, job performance, community involvement, an interview, or other personal qualifications.
- All courses are taught in English. Students must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in English. English abilities will be determined through the College's admissions test (if applicable), an interview, and completion of necessary documents.
- Applications for credit for previous education, training, work experience (experiential learning), or CLEP must be completed prior to the first day of the course. This may require testing by examination to determine credit for previous education, training, or work experience.
- All applicants must complete financial arrangements prior to starting class. If applicable, financial aid applications must be completed.
- All applicants must complete an Enrollment Agreement (must be signed by a parent or guardian if the applicant is under 18 years of age).
- Students must have any required health examinations, pathology tests, and immunizations completed prior to beginning clinical courses, fieldwork training, or an externship experience.
- The state, employers, and various other agencies may require criminal background checks before a student can be placed in an externship or take professional licensing, certification, or registration exams. Students who have prior felony convictions or serious misdemeanors may be denied the opportunity to take professional licensing, certification, or registration exams, or may be denied a license or certification to practice in some states even if the exam is taken and successfully completed. Students are responsible for inquiring with the appropriate agencies about current requirements prior to enrolling in the program of their choice.
Open the Door to Your Future Today
Call 888.971.2190 (Toll Free) to speak directly to an Admissions Representative or click here.
For more information, download the Hesser College Catalog. (You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this catalog. Click here to download this software.)