We all have a reason to commit.
At Hesser College, we believe commitment works both ways. We are dedicated to your success and value your reason for going back to school. That is why we are offering you an opportunity to experience real classes, for real credits, before having a tuition obligation.*
Whatever your reason is for returning to school, we are committed to helping you accomplish your goals. Start on the path toward success - begin with the introductory period of your chosen program as a conditionally admitted student. There is no financial obligation during the introductory period beyond the enrollment fee.†
The concept is simple:
- Enroll in the introductory period of your chosen education program
- Complete all homework, quizzes, exams, and other assignments expected of all students
- At the end of the introductory period, you may choose to continue in your chosen course of study as an officially accepted student if you meet the program’s requirements‡
- If you decide to continue beyond the introductory period, you will be responsible for tuition in full and the cost of course materials, including textbooks and uniforms
Hesser College strives to put our students first. Your satisfaction and success as a student are important to us. If for any reason you choose to withdraw before the close of business on the last day of the introductory period, your tuition obligation and cost of course materials are waived.†
Official Acceptance Policies
To be officially accepted, you must meet the requirements stated below before the end of the conditional admittance period. If you do not meet the criteria below, you will be conditionally withdrawn, with no financial obligation to the institution except the non-refundable enrollment fee. Requirements for official acceptance include the following:
- Satisfy the attendance requirements as stated in the institution's catalog/addenda
- Satisfy all remaining admissions requirements as stated in the institution's catalog/addenda
- Complete the financial aid process and submit all of the required documentation
To learn more about Hesser CommitmentSM and our programs, please contact us or download the catalog.
* No credits will be earned if the student withdraws from the program.
† All students are responsible for a non-refundable enrollment fee in accordance with local state laws.
‡ Students must withdraw before the close of business on the last day of the introductory period for tuition exemption. In addition, Hesser College, Manchester location, students who choose to live in location housing during the introductory period will be responsible for applicable room and board fees, even if they choose to withdraw or are not officially accepted at the end of the introductory period. Only the tuition fee will be waived. Program requirements may vary depending on the program or location. Please contact the College for specific program details.